Blessed is he that considereth


Blessed is he that considereth the poor and needy; the Lord shall deliver him in the time of trouble.


The Lord preserve him and keep him alive that he may be blessed upon earth, and deliver not thou him into the will of his enemies.


The Lord comfort him when he lieth sick upon his bed; make thou all his bed in his sickness.


I said, Lord be merciful unto me; heal my soul, for I have sinned against thee.


Mine enemies speak evil of me: when shall he die and his name perish?


And if he come to see me he speaketh vanity, and his heart conceiveth falsehood within himself and when he cometh forth he telleth it.


All mine enemies whisper together against me: even against me do they imagine this evil.


Let the sentence of guiltiness proceed against him, and now that he lieth let him rise up no more.


Yea even mine own familiar friend whom I trusted, who did also eat of my bread hath laid great wait for me.


But be thou merciful unto me, O Lord; raise thou me up again and I shall reward them.


By this I know thou favourest me, that mine enemy doth not triumph against me.


And when I am in my health thou upholdest me and shalt set me before thy face for ever.


Blessed be the Lord God of Israel: world without end. Amen.


Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.


As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.